With KSV, you can rely on an independent service partner with a European perspective. We offer a widespread range of engineering services for railbound traffic. Please read more about our four main business areas on the following pages.
Involving our highly qualified safety managers we can assume responsibility for your traffic and your infrastructure in public and non-public railways.
Our consultants are highly qualified and have extensive experience due to numerous projects within the scope of railway operations and railway safety.
- Advising on establishing railway undertakings and infrastructure companies
- Support and advising on developing and implementing safety managemenst systems (SMS)
- Support and advising on creating applications for safety certificates and safety authorisations in Germany and other European countries
- Creating concepts for freight traffic projects
- Developing propositions for public tenders regarding local publick rail traffic
- Analyses and studies
- Surveys and expert’s reports
- Developing company-specific operational and technical regulations
- Adoption of administrative tasks
- Design and dimensioning of railway infrastructures
- Support and advising on quality management
- Internal auditing / system auditing
Rail Vehicle and Workshop Services / ECM Services
Consulting and support services for manufacturers of rail vehicles and workshop operators.
This includes the temporary adoption of management tasks within the scope of rail vehicle engineering and workshops. Independent fulfilment of function as entity in charge of maintenance (ECM) for freight wagons according to the regulation (EU) 445/2011.